All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2.1 The Company’s Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring that this policy is made available to data subjects prior to Event Marketing Machine Limited (EMM) collecting or processing their personal data.
2.2 All employees who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the user’s screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
- Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: https://policies.google.com/. Our use of this data is primarily to optimize our website for our visitors and search engines, however we may use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to monitor responses to email marketing campaigns.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Ads, go to http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
By consenting to this policy, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for EMM to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
EMM will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent, however we may have to reveal certain Data if required to do so by law or government authority.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that EMM refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.
- International Data Transfer
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and our GDPR Compliance Officer. The details for each of these contacts are:
- Information Governance department
Information Commissioner's Office
- Compliance Officer
The Expede Group Limited
1 Primrose Street
- CONTACTING US